Healing Boodjah Women's Polo
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KIYA WATT
ARTWORK NAME: HEALING BOODJAH
This painting represents this years NAIDOC theme which is healing country. Boodjah in my Noongar language means country. The blues represent our Wardarn (Ocean) the green represents our Boodjah whilst the white represents my ancestors and their spirits healing and protecting our countries.
The circles represent stars, suns and families whom all are connected together to protect and live as one on this Boodjah.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with the New COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable.
- A Fitted Polo Shirt designed to Compliment a Woman’s Figure
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 145gms Polyester
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric