Material & Information
MATERIAL & INFO
The 'Pelican' Australian Indigenous artwork by Aboriginal Wiradjuri woman Alison Simpson is perfect for a fishing adventure or water sports. This design is so eye-catching, even the local pelicans will be checking our your new polo shirt!
The 'Pelican' design not only looks amazing but will also keep you protected from the sun for peace of mind all year round. If you would like a protective fishing polo that also looks and feels great, lasts years on end and is highly affordable then this is the one for you!
- 100% Indigenous Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Owned Company ✓
- Designed to be both comfortable and protective ✓
- COOLPASS Sublimated 100% Breathable Quick Dry Polyester ✓
- Ribbed collar & cuff sleeves make the design pop! ✓
- Biodegradable packaging helps sustain the environment ✓
- Lightweight, durable, and resistant to wrinkles and shrinking ✓
- No Ironing needed! ✓
- Antibacterial & antimicrobial fabric ✓
- Anti-sweat properties ✓
Support Alison Simpson, BW Tribal and celebrate our much loved native pelicans!
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.
ARTIST: ALISON SIMPSON
ARTWORK NAME: PELICAN
BW Tribal is a 100% Australian Indigenous owned and operated Australian brand with our creative hub situated in Brisbane, QLD.
Great designs Great quality material and extremely helpful customer service. I highly recommend these guys
Ordered for the first time on the weekend and my order arrived today. Very impressed with the shipping time and my hat is just as good as it is in the picture. I love it. Will definitely order again.