Pelican - Unisex Long-Sleeved Fishing Polo Shirt
You Save: $6.99 (10%)
Hurry! Only 6 Left in Stock!
MATERIAL & INFO
The 'Pelican' Australian Indigenous artwork by Aboriginal Wiradjuri woman Alison Simpson is perfect for a fishing adventure or water sports. This design is so eye-catching, even the local pelicans will be checking our your new polo shirt!
The 'Pelican' design not only looks amazing but will also keep you protected from the sun for peace of mind all year round. If you would like a protective fishing polo that also looks and feels great, lasts years on end and is highly affordable then this is the one for you!
- 100% Indigenous Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Owned Company ✓
- Designed to be both comfortable and protective ✓
- COOLPASS Sublimated 100% Breathable Quick Dry Polyester ✓
- Ribbed collar & cuff sleeves make the design pop! ✓
- Biodegradable packaging helps sustain the environment ✓
- Lightweight, durable, and resistant to wrinkles and shrinking ✓
- No Ironing needed! ✓
- Antibacterial & antimicrobial fabric ✓
- Anti-sweat properties ✓
Support Alison Simpson, BW Tribal and celebrate our much loved native pelicans!
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.