Warra-li (NAIDOC 2022) - Women's Puffer Vest
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KARLA MCGRADY
ARTWORK NAME: WARRA-LI
Acknowledging the determination, fight and wisdom of all those that have come before us and laid the foundations that we continue to build on.
Standing in our sovereignty on these unceded lands, showing our strength and unity as a people, today and into the future.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Puffer Vests are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely durable and breathable. Perfect for a wide range of events or just a casual look & feel.
- Puffer Vests are Designed to Compliment a Woman's figure
- 100gsm 100% Polyester Microfibre
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Highly Durable with Resistance to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric
- Anti-sweat Properties