Life Source - Men's Polo
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: LEAH BRIDESON
ARTWORK NAME: LIFE SOURCE
Life Source is a representation of the Namoi river in Gunnedah and Mooki river in Breeza, with parallels to the Murrumbidgee river in ACT, particularly during the dry season.
As a young child travelling back to country, I always sensed a great connection to these stretches of water, particularly from hearing stories of my dad and my grandmother playing down by the river with their siblings, cousins and friends.
The dryness of my country is depicted in the cracked earth and the gradual vibrancy dots toward the river embodies the importance of caring for our waterways that sustain life.
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Men's Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable.
- A Sublimated Polo Shirt designed to be Comfortable in the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet UPF 50+ Resistance Capabilities
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 135gms Polyester Birdseye
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.