Jaanda Festival - Unisex Long-Sleeved Fishing Polo Shirt
Hurry! Only 6 Left in Stock!
ARTWORK NAME: JAANDA FESTIVAL
Material & Information
The 'Jaanda Festival' Indigenous artwork by Aboriginal Wiradjuri woman Alison Simpson is the Downright Deadly Design for any Fishing Adventure or Water Sport. The Unisex Long-Sleeved Fishing Polo Shirt features a wide range of benefits as featured below. Our Long Sleeve Polo Shirts are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable for comfort in humid or dry heats.
- Designed to be Very Comfortable Comfort and Protective ✓
- COOLPASS Sublimated 100% Breathable Quick Dry Polyester ✓
- Convenient Ribbed Collar & Ribbed Cuff Sleeves that makes the Design pop! ✓
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment ✓
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking ✓
- No Ironing is needed! (Cool Iron if Required) ✓
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric ✓
- Features Anti-sweat Properties ✓
- 100% Indigenous Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Owned Company ✓
The 'Jaanda Festival' design not only looks amazing but will also keep you protected from the Sun for peace of mind all year round. If you would like a Fishing Polo Shirt that feels fabulous, lasts years on end and is highly affordable then this Fishing Polo is the one for you!
Jaanda (pronounced jarn - da) is an Aboriginal word from the ‘south coast language as spoken by Elders’ language dictionary and means humpback whale. From May to November each year, the humpback whales – or the Jaanda - start their migration South to Antarctica.
Between August and November, you will see many of these Jaanda on the far south coast of NSW where they stop along the way to feed their young. During this time, they put on a spectacular show for onlookers who get to witness these majestic animals in the wild breaching and doing tail slaps, just like their having their own Jaanda festival.
Alison Simpson will receive a percentage of the sale for every artwork purchase with BW Tribal. Your purchase will go towards supporting Alison Simpson as an artist, Indigenous communities and an Indigenous Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Owned Business. Every fishing polo sold from our collaboration pieces go towards supporting families and giving back.
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.