Warranggal Dhawun "Strong Ground" - Women's Polo
You Save: $5.50 (10%)
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: LEAH BRIDESON
ARTWORK NAME: WARRANGGAL DHAWUN "STRONG GROUND"
This artwork reflects the strength in connection we have with our homelands, our country. Our connection to country layers deep through Home and beyond, strengthening with each generation.
Country holds our ancestors spirits. Country is our lifeline. Country is our identity. Our connection to country is who we are. It is vital that we continue to amplify her voice, to strengthen her future, in order for ours and the next generations to thrive.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with the New COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable.
- A Fitted Polo Shirt designed to Compliment a Woman’s Figure
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 145gms Polyester
- Ribbed Collar & Sleeves
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric