Maaruma-Li (Heal) - Adult (One Size Fits All) Beanies
You Save: $15.00 (50%)
Hurry! Only 40 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: LEAH BRIDESON
ARTWORK NAME: MAARUMA-LI (HEAL)
Maaruma-li represents the 2021 NAIDOC theme, ‘Heal Country’ through the lenses of connection and active listening. The river lines through the middle symbolise the continuous journey of our relationship and connection to Country that starts before time and goes beyond words. Country is our life line. Our identity is embedded in Country.
We are all Country’s children, we are her voice and we all have a responsibility to protect and heal her. The concentric circles throughout the painting represent First Nations voices and taking the time to actively listen and learn from us about ways we have been healing Country for thousands of years. For. Thousands. Of. Years! If Country’s voice won’t be heard, we need to continue to amplify it for her protection and for the futures of our Children.
The journey lines are connecting these voices across the Country and strengthening them to create real, active and overdue change.
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Beanies are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Beanies are made to be very Comfortable & Lightweight to Wear with Fantastic Warming properties as it is warmer than wool. Fleecy Polyester is an ideal fabric to use for a practical Beanie.
- A Beanie Designed to Fit both Adults & Children (One size fits all)
- Engineered for the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet Resistance Capabilities
- 90% Fleecy Polyester | 10% Spandex (220gsm)
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.