Healing Boodjah Adult (One Size Fits All) Beanies
You Save: $15.00 (50%)
Hurry! Only 68 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KIYA WATT
ARTWORK NAME: HEALING BOODJAH
This painting represents this years NAIDOC theme which is healing country. Boodjah in my Noongar language means country. The blues represent our Wardarn (Ocean) the green represents our Boodjah whilst the white represents my ancestors and their spirits healing and protecting our countries.
The circles represent stars, suns and families whom all are connected together to protect and live as one on this Boodjah.
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Beanies are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Beanies are made to be very Comfortable & Lightweight to Wear with Fantastic Warming properties as it is warmer than wool. Fleecy Polyester is an ideal fabric to use for a practical Beanie.
- A Beanie Designed to Fit both Adults & Children (One size fits all)
- Engineered for the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet Resistance Capabilities
- 90% Fleecy Polyester | 10% Spandex (220gsm)
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.