Dhawdhaypa Dhoey Nithapa (Healing the Land) - (One Size Fits All) Beanies
You Save: $15.00 (50%)
Hurry! Only 101 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: JOEL SAM
ARTWORK NAME: DHAWDHAYPA DHOEY NITHAPA (HEALING THE LAND)
My Artwork for this year NAIDOC 2021, the two hands in unity for both First Nation People of this land Australia, the Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders. Their country and islands have suffered immensely from global warming and climate changes. This have affected their traditional country, homelands and islands, as such in the Torres Strait islands which have directly impacted low level islands with rising sea level. We also see extreme weather patterns around Australia, causing great impact on our people’s lives.
The dhoeri and didgeridoo represent our dances and songs, which can aide in healing our land. We are resilient people, who connect spiritually to our country and Islands through our kinship, language, traditions and Lore, this entwines our First Nation people. The different totemic/clan designs represent our identity. The hands with the pouring of water symbolise cleansing and regrowth, in harmony for the future generation of our people.
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Beanies are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Beanies are made to be very Comfortable & Lightweight to Wear with Fantastic Warming properties as it is warmer than wool. Fleecy Polyester is an ideal fabric to use for a practical Beanie.
- A Beanie Designed to Fit both Adults & Children (One size fits all)
- Engineered for the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet Resistance Capabilities
- 90% Fleecy Polyester | 10% Spandex (220gsm)
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.