Bundian Way - Kid's Polo
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: ALISON SIMPSON
ARTWORK NAME: BUNDIAN WAY
This painting is called ‘The Bundian Way’, which is an ancient pathway that connects the people of the mountains to the seas from Bilgalera Tullermullerer (Fisheries Beach, Twofold Bay, Eden NSW) to Targangal (Mount Kosciuszko).
The painting depicts an aerial view of the pathway itself and also shows the different groups of people which would travel for the different ceremonies that would occur. The ceremonies include the whale ceremony which occurred at Bilgalera and the bogong moth ceremony which would occur at Targangal.
As a Wiradjuri artist, I have sought permission from the local people to share this story through my artwork.
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Kid's Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Designed to Protect Kids from the Harsh Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet Resistance Capabilities
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 160gms Polyester
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.