Ancient Knowledge (NAIDOC 2023) - Kid's Polo Shirt
Hurry! Only -3 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: BEAU PENNEFATHER MOTLOP
ARTWORK NAME: ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE
Elders are the past, present and future of our people. They embody the knowledge, traditions and stories of our existence.
Understanding the importance of our Elders is paramount for younger generations to stay strong in the culture.
The artwork embodies the significance of the elders knowledge. It illustrates several aspects of traditional ways of both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. There are symbols representing the Elders and symbols for hunting and connection. The Sky, sea and land are portrayed by the colours and totem animals within the artwork.
Material & Information
The 'Ancient Knowledge' Artwork design is by Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Artist Beau Pennefather Motlop. This artwork is Beau's NAIDOC 2023 Artwork.
We've very excited to share this brilliant new piece theming for NAIDOC 2023 'For Our Elders. A percentage of each purchase goes towards supporting our collaborative artists and their families. Pass on the story of this artwork for generations to come.
- A Sublimated Polo Shirt designed to be Comfortable in the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet UPF 50+ Resistance Capabilities
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry Polyester
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.