Yaraay Dhurra-li "Sunrise" (NAIDOC 2022) - Women's Hoodie
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: LEAH BRIDESON
ARTWORK NAME: YARAAY DHURRA-LI "SUNRISE" (NAIDOC 2022)
Yaraay Dhurra-li, is a symbolism of our mob getting up every day, standing up every day and showing up every day, just like the sun does. Although some days are cloudy, we are still here and we are still pushing through, standing our ground, and waiting to be heard.
Within this artwork, layers of wavy outlines of people stretch across, acknowledging those who came before us and continuing on their legacy, and recognising the allies, who join with us every day, elevating our voices. The colours are those of the sunrise, warming the land, giving life and energy in moving forward. Get up, stand up and show up, just like the sun does each day, and together we will be stronger!
Material & Info
Lounge in style and comfort with our deadly and super practical Zip Up Hoodies. Available in adult sizes only.
- A Fitted Hoodie designed to Compliment a Woman’s Figure
- Cuff + Waistband is 100% Cotton
- Body is 100% Polyester Fleece (300gsm)
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Highly Durable with Resistance to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric