Yakans - Women's Polo
You Save: $5.50 (10%)
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KIYA WATT
ARTWORK NAME: YAKANS
This is a painting depicting the Yakans (which is the Noongar word for long neck turtles) journey. The circles represent the ngamar (waterholes) and the white lines connecting them show the movements and spirit of the Yakans.
As they travel together to lay their eggs around pinjars (lakes).
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Women's Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with the New COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable.
- A Fitted Polo Shirt Designed to Compliment a Women's Figure
- Engineered for the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet Resistance Capabilities
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 145gms Polyester
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.