Warra-li (NAIDOC 2022) - Women's Indigenous Varsity Jacket
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KARLA MCGRADY
ARTWORK NAME: WARRA LI
Acknowledging the determination, fight and wisdom of all those that have come before us and laid the foundations that we continue to build on.
Standing in our sovereignty on these unceded lands, showing our strength and unity as a people, today and into the future.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Varsity Jackets are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely durable and breathable. Perfect for a wide range of events or just a casual look & feel.
- Varsity Jackets are Designed to Compliment a Women's Figure
- Polyester 320gsm 65% | Cotton Fleece 35%
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Highly Durable with Resistance to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric
- Anti-sweat Properties