Past, Present and Future (NAIDOC 2023) - Women's Polo Shirt
Hurry! Only -3 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: LEAH BRIDESON
ARTWORK NAME: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
This artwork symbolises our Elders as trees, representing their knowledge, strength, courage, resilience and connection to culture and Country with branches reaching out to share knowledge, and roots embedded in Country.
The piece in its entirety pays respect to our past Elders, those who have paved the way for us. Our present Elders, continuing on the responsibility of sharing stories, knowledge and dreams of their Ancestors, and our future Elders coming through, learning and growing with intergenerational knowledge.
Whilst connecting to the past, our Elders are the key to keeping our culture alive and thriving in the present and in to the future.
Material & Information
The 'Past, Present and Future' Artwork design is by Aboriginal Artist Leah Brideson. This artwork is Leah's NAIDOC 2023 Artwork.
We've very excited to share this brilliant new piece theming for NAIDOC 2023 'For Our Elders. A percentage of each purchase goes towards supporting our collaborative artists and their families. Pass on the story of this artwork for generations to come.
- A Sublimated Polo Shirt designed to be Comfortable in the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet UPF 50+ Resistance Capabilities
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry Polyester
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.