Let's Fight Together (NAIDOC 2022) - Women's Puffer Vest
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KIYA WATT
ARTWORK NAME: LET'S FIGHT TOGETHER
Systemic racism is by nature attached to so much trauma as a nation we’ve been conditioned to believe it is a dirty word.
My art work represents what get up, stand up and speak up represents to my family proud Menang Gnudju tribal people from the sovereign Noongar Nations.
Feeling empowered through truth telling and abolishing systemic racism through this process.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Puffer Vests are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely durable and breathable. Perfect for a wide range of events or just a casual look & feel.
- Puffer Vests are Designed to Compliment a Woman's figure
- 100gsm 100% Polyester Microfibre
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Highly Durable with Resistance to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric
- Anti-sweat Properties