Let's Fight Together (NAIDOC 2022) - Women's Indigenous Varsity Jacket
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KIYA WATT
ARTWORK NAME: LET'S FIGHT TOGETHER
Systemic racism is by nature attached to so much trauma as a nation we’ve been conditioned to believe it is a dirty word.
My art work represents what get up, stand up and speak up represents to my family proud Menang Gnudju tribal people from the sovereign Noongar Nations.
Feeling empowered through truth telling and abolishing systemic racism through this process. Sublimation with screen printing.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Varsity Jackets are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely durable and breathable. Perfect for a wide range of events or just a casual look & feel.
- Varsity Jackets are Designed to Compliment a Women's Figure
- Polyester 320gsm 65% | Cotton Fleece 35%
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Highly Durable with Resistance to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric
- Anti-sweat Properties