Gathering - Women's Polo
You Save: $6.50 (10%)
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: BW TRIBAL
ARTWORK NAME: GATHERING
This Artwork represents the daily gathering for bush food and medicine by the women and children of the tribe.
The line’s depict the movement and tracks of them through out the day as they worked together to provide that evenings vegetables and fruits, also the firewood and leaves to lay the food upon.
The men and young warriors would be out hunting to provide the meat for the nights feast.
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Women's Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable.
- A Sublimated Polo Shirt designed to be Compliment a Woman's Figure
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet Resistance Capabilities for the Harsh Australian Climate
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 160gms Polyester
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.