She Sings to Me from the Dreaming - Unisex Fishing Polo
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: LEAH BRIDESON
ARTWORK NAME: SHE SINGS TO ME FROM THE DREAMING
She sings to me from the Dreaming is a representation of my Grandmothers country and the legacy of life and love she left us. Painted up with golds and bronzes, these colours depict the beauty, magic and rich stories from my Grandmother and her birth place, Kamilaroi country.
The three circles are representative of my Grandmothers journeys in relation to my own, learning about our people, our country and our culture and the great connection to our ancestors and the Dreaming.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Unisex Fishing Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable. Perfect for comfort, hot days & sun protection.
- Designed to Comfort and Protect
- COOLPASS Sublimated 100% Breathable Quick Dry 145gms Polyester
- Ribbed Collar & Ribbed Cuff Sleeves
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric
- Anti-sweat Properties