Goanna Artwork - Men's Polo Shirt
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: BEAU PENNEFATHER MOTLOP
ARTWORK NAME: GOANNA
This artwork does not have a story. The 'Goanna' Artwork by Beau is considered in his words.. "an indigenous ornamental piece'.
Material & Information
The 'Goanna' Artwork design by Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Artist Beau Pennefather Motlop is the third artwork of a magnificent Collection we're thrilled to be able to share. The collection features Australian animals that has Unique and Unsurpassed Authenticity. This is Beau's third artwork to be released with BW Tribal.
- A Sublimated Polo Shirt designed to be Comfortable in the Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet UPF 50+ Resistance Capabilities
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry Polyester
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Beau's background includes Aboriginal from the Jirrabal tribe of the Surrounding Cairns region, Torres strait island descendance from the Wagedoegam tribe of Mabuiag Island as well as Ngapuhi from New Zealand.
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.