Aboriginal Australia - Kids Polo
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: BW TRIBAL
ARTWORK NAME: ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIA
This design is a representation of the Aboriginal flag and the connection that Aboriginal People have with the land. The black symbolises Aboriginal people. The yellow represents the sun, the constant re-newer of life.
Red depicts the earth and peoples relationship to the land. For thousands of years our people cared for the land, depended on it to provide and sustain their survival while living as one with it.
Material & Information
Aboriginal, Torres Strait & South Sea Islander Kid's Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Designed to Protect Kids from the Harsh Australian Climate
- Ideal for Long-term usage Outdoors with Ultra-Violet Resistance Capabilities
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 160gms Polyester
- Colourfast Fabric that Highly Reduces Fading Overtime
- No Ironing Required
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Odor Resistant Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Fabric Properties
Shop Now - Pay Later!
Can't buy it now but would like it? Pay in 4 separate instalments!
Find out more about these payment options.