Jaanda Festival - Women's Polo
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: ALISON SIMPSON
ARTWORK NAME: JAANDA FESTIVAL
Jaanda (pronounced jarn - da) is an Aboriginal word from the ‘south coast language as spoken by Elders’ language dictionary and means humpback whale. From May to November each year, the humpback whales – or the Jaanda - start their migration South to Antarctica.
Between August and November, you will see many of these Jaanda on the far south coast of NSW where they stop along the way to feed their young. During this time, they put on a spectacular show for onlookers who get to witness these majestic animals in the wild breaching and doing tail slaps, just like their having their own Jaanda festival.
LADIES FITTED POLO – GOLF FABRIC
- A fitted polo shirt designed to compliment a woman’s figure
- Coolpass 100% Breathable Quick Dry 160gms Polyester
- Moisture-wicking polyester
- Lightweight, durable, and resistant to wrinkles and shrinking.
- Antibacterial polyester fabric