Our Elders are Our Leaders - Unisex Fishing Polo
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
ARTIST: KIYA WATT
ARTWORK NAME: OUR ELDERS ARE OUR LEADERS
The Yakan's in my culture connect to the storyline's of my Boodjah. This is a contemporary piece reflecting the Importance of our Elders in community. The two larger turtles are the Elders guiding, protecting and teaching the smaller turtles who are the Kiolangarahs.
The circles are the spirit of their ancestors celebrating the healing that comes from the work being done through this journey.
Material & Info
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Unisex Fishing Polos are available in a range of Deadly Designs. Made with COOLPASS Technology, they are sublimated making them extremely lightweight and breathable. Perfect for comfort, hot days & sun protection.
- Designed to Comfort and Protect
- COOLPASS Sublimated 100% Breathable Quick Dry 145gms Polyester
- Ribbed Collar & Ribbed Cuff Sleeves
- Biodegradable Packaging that Helps Sustain the Environment
- Moisture-wicking Polyester
- Lightweight, Durable, and Resistant to Wrinkles and Shrinking
- Antibacterial Polyester Fabric
- Anti-sweat Properties